BBA in AIS
BBA IN ACCOUNTING & INFORMATION SYSTEMS (AIS)
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting & Information Systems is designed by the United International University (UIU) to offer an internationally recognized degree at undergraduate level that will help prepare potential accounting professionals, business executives, entrepreneurs and academics. The program is rigorous with an emphasis on practicalities and skills for immediate use, which offers students a comprehensive education in all major facets of business.
The BBA in Accounting & Information Systems program aims at addressing the growing demand of efficient accounting professionals by providing comprehensive theoretical and rigorous practical knowledge and skill combining the inter-disciplinary coverage of business and social science education. Thus, this specialized BBA Program of UIU seeks to:
- provide emphasis on developing knowledge and skills of the students on business in general and on accounting in particular;
- prepare the students to be capable of undertaking responsibility as young executives in private, government, semi-government and social sector organizations with an immediate use of their knowledge in accounting practice;
- prepare the students to be competent to sit for the national and global professional accounting exams with minimum additional preparation;
- provide complete grooming of student’s morality and personality;
- develop awareness and understanding of the students of the complex global environment; and
- develop adequate competence of students for carrying out further research, education and training.